Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chat Online





My cousin has had the worst luck of anyone I have ever met, one day as children he climbed a hugh tree that looked like a totem pole in his grandmothers yard and “you guessed it” he got stuck up there. As the fire department showed up a crowd began to gather in front of the house to see the moron  that got stuck in the tree, they used a large ladder which one of the fireman climbed to rescue him and bring him safely to the ground. As I watched in disbelief I thought “what would possess someone to climb that far up a tree in the first place”, but knowing this guy it wasn’t hard to understand why. One summer afternoon we decided to go swimming at the local park, it was the favorite place for all the kids to swim and as usual trouble followed, he decided to show off his diving techniques against my protests and as he hit the water his bathing suit fell off, again another crowd.

Things just got worse for him when he started high school, he got the hots for some girl but she really didn't feel the same way about him.One day she told him if he wanted to loss his virginity he should meet her in the school after classes and to get ready for a hot time. I tried to explain to him that it was trick, but he wouldn't listen. Unbeknown to him she rounded up all the girls in school to wait in the library, she then told him to undress down to his shorts and meet her in the gym and he complied. As he hurried in to the gym the lights came on and there he was standing in front of half the school in his jockey shorts, there’s another gathering.

We both started college the same time and I was sure things were going to start looking up for him, but this was not to be. He really wasn't very popular so if someone asked him to join their group he would jump at the chance to meet some girls and hopefully make  some new acquaintances, but more times than not they were only interested in making him the butt of their jokes. One night a bunch of creeps invited him to go skinny dipping with them in the park pool. I warned him against going but he was floating on air and wouldn't listen to me. They goaded him to be the first one in and as he got into the water, they all piled into their cars, took his clothes and drove off into the night abandoning him there wet and naked. As he ran down the road clutching his private parts he was spotted by several motorists who then informed the police, he was told he should be charged with indecent exposure but when he told them his story they felt sorry for him and called me to come down with some clothes for him to put on and take him home. I really felt sad for him and it infuriated me to see people treating him like that. He was, and still is, someone who would bend  over back wards for anyone.

While my girlfriend and I were visiting him one evening she suggested that he try an online chat service, she explained that he doesn’t even have to leave his house and since he will be chatting online there’s nothing to be nervous about. She told him that he can get to know the woman by chatting with her and then later on maybe exchange photos, and if she is looking forward to meeting him just see where it leads. I told him you're a great guy and you have much everything to offer a women and it hurts me to see you alone. I want you to be happy so please try it for me.

After several failed attempts at different sites he finally discovered what he was looking for. He found a link that lead him to more sites then he could imagine and the perfect woman. He has never been happier and I can see in her eyes that she really loves him too. That was a year ago and they're still going strong.

So take it from me some chat services know there stuff. You just have to find the right one. So if you're having trouble getting to know someone and need a little help then try the link below.  


http://www.top100datingpersonals.com/videodating.php



No comments:

Post a Comment