Friday, January 27, 2012

Finding Nemo!




This is something that happened to me a while back. An amusing story with a happy ending.

I was in a relationship dry spot for a period of a few months when I met him. I was passing by a sex store when I glanced in the window and saw him inside. Something compelled me to go in, and find out more about him. I quickly bonded with him at a deep level. He was exactly what I needed in life just then.No complications, no entanglements and always immediately satisfying. I named him “Nemo” after that cute little fish in the movie.  He was not a swimmer, but he was best when wet!

Nemo was just about the longest lasting pleasure giver that I was ever entertained by. I always was the first of us to tucker out. He was insatiable. Oh God, how I treasured Nemo! He always felt good to me. Smaller than most, but very high energy and wiry. For a little guy, I was always amazed at how satisfying he always was. He only gave trouble once, but it was almost a deal breaker. Although it took some outside help, I am glad we worked our way through it.

Nemo, the joy of my life when I needed it the most, was a mini-vibrator!

I was attracted to his high quality look right off the bat.  I had not had sex in so long I had almost forgotten what it felt like. Almost like sexual amnesia or something. So of course when I caught a glimpse of him in the window display, bells just started to ring as my mind latched onto the possibility of having some sexual relief. He had a small little carrying case that slipped in my purse. It looked for all the world like an ultra compact umbrella or something of that nature. Nobody who saw him ever recognized him for the deliverer of delights that he was.

I have an unusual job for a woman. I am a traveling salesman selling replacement car parts to automotive parts wholesalers throughout the region that I live in. I travel a lot, frequently out of town for three weeks of every month. At one time I loved my job and the freedom that it gave me. I was always meeting new people. But after doing it for years, my enthusiasm paled, and it became just a job. You see, by then I was pushing my mid-forties pretty hard, and I just did not think I could handle a new career. When I was younger, I had a sailor in every port. Most people would have judged me as promiscuous. I personally prefer calling it free spirited. And besides, it was not like I was doing it with anybody wearing pants I just did the hot ones! Come on, I am kidding. I often had several guys on the go at the same time. I never promised them anything exclusive, and they were okay with that. I avoided one night stands. In fact, I never had one. I hope that all of my past companions still think of me with the same warmth of feelings that I still feel for them. I was religious about protection, so I never had any issues. But I found that as I got older,  I was looking for more than the friends with benefits relationships that I had. So as the each of them got permanently involved with someone who wanted to build a family, I found I just did not have the urge to replace them. My life became quite lonely. I guess my subconscious was trying to change my life into something better, but my conscious mind could not come to grips with the conflict between my job and any sort of stable, monogamous relationship. Ergo, Nemo.

I was coming home from a longer than normal and rather arduous sales tour when I frightened myself. I dozed off for a second behind the wheel and just caught myself before I left the road. Rather than chance it, I decided to stay at a motel that was just about 20 miles from home. So I had a quick supper, and turned in. As always, when you are the tiredest, that is when you are most likely to have trouble falling asleep. So after about a half hour of trying, I pulled Nemo out of my purse to take me on a pleasure trip. When I turned him on, he did not sound quite right. I remembered that I had been meaning to replace his batteries but had not gotten around to it. I opened my purse and pulled out the ones that I had already picked up. With the replacements in place, trusty Nemo was soon firing on all cylinders.

For some reason, Nemo was more adept than usual, and I found myself more stimulated than my norm. I still remember it years later. Must have been those fresh batteries. Either that or else my tense, tired body really, really needed this. As a result, I found that I was penetrating myself much more than usual with him. The sensations I was feeling as I slipped him in and out and in and out and in and out was just amazing. My climax was huge, but when I came, I lost my grip on Nemo and he slipped way up inside of me. I could not reach him, and he was still going. I started to panic, but he kept right on humming along. I started to wish I had bought cheaper batteries. As I came the third time in five minutes, I was starting to flag. I was already tired to start, and I was not sure how much of this I could tolerate. Well, tolerate is a bad word, because my body seemed to be one with Nemo, even though my head was getting worried. I started to think of ways to get him out, but motel rooms are not known for handy things to push up your vagina that could snag a wayward vibrator. I even tried standing up with my legs spread and bouncing up and down on my heels. That was the closest I got to success. He started to slip down, but just as reached the point where I could grab him, I had another shuddering spasm. Up he zipped, fast as lightning!

I was almost dead by then, but that smug little self centered buzz bomb just kept humming along. I was interchanging praying to God with cursing EverReady at this point. I finally decided that I needed someone to help. Asking the hotel night clerk might have made his day, but I was not about to do that. Instead, I looked up the address of the nearest hospital and payed a visit to their emergency ward. I was hoping to get a sympathetic nurse rather than some uptight doctor. I was fortunate in my timing because the ward was not overly busy. I only had to wait a half hour or so, even though it seemed like centuries. As I waited, I had several more orgasms. I was actually starting to hurt each time it happened. This was not even remotely funny anymore.

Again, I lucked out. I was barely in the room when the doctor came in. He had Nemo out in less than a minute. I gave a big sigh of relief! Once the cause of my concern had been dealt with, I started to get red in the face. How embarrassing! He was nice about it though, and said that it was not the first time that had happened. He left then, but as he walked away, my eyes were immediately attracted to his really cute butt. It went well with his face, and he had a good one. He was even my age.  But with all those eye candy features, someone else must have him totally wrapped up already.

The fatigue really hit me then. I was having trouble even bending over to put on my slacks. When I stood up I felt dizzy. I looked for signs pointing the way to the cafeteria and followed them slowly.  I had just started to work on my croissant and sip a herbal tea when Dr. Stud Muffin walks in and orders a coffee and toasted bagel. I was sort of admiring the view out of the corner of my eye when he walks right up to my table and asks if he could sit down.

As a salesman, you know that I must have a gift for gab. When it came to the personal stuff though, I have always had trouble opening up to anyone. Even my past lovers knew little about what really drove me. Maybe it was his bedside manner, but with this guy I found that I was pouring my heart out to him within five minutes. He was amazingly easy to talk to. I just implicitly trusted him.  He said that he understood what a toll a demanding job could take on a relationship. His wife had left him a couple of years before because she could not stand it any more. He had just signed the final papers a couple of months before. In any event, he suddenly became even more interesting to me, and I shifted the conversation slightly.

I had a lightness in my step as I walked out of the hospital. It seemed like all that fatigue was gone. I had managed to get him interested enough in me that he asked me out on a date that weekend. Our first date went well, and we started to go out more often as our schedules allowed. Since we both had demanding jobs, we fully understood the constraints that could put on each of us. Unexpected blips sometimes forced us to reschedule a date, but we never, ever held that against each other. If anything, it just made our next date that much more special. One thing led to another, and after a year we moved in together. His cooler house of course. Two years later, I walked down the aisle with him, happy as a lark.

Nemo was the only one who suffered in all of this. His life became quite lonely without me. I seldom needed him anymore, and after 4 months I put him away for good. Knowing him for the great guy he was, I am sure he was okay with it because I was so happy. Sometimes I think that he planned it. The way things just worked out that is. Maybe he was my little messenger from God.  In any event, Nemo still has a special place in my heart, and sits in an honored place on a shelf in my bedroom. He changed my life, and every once in a while, I take him down and reflect on all of that.


More fun advice stories can be found at the link below:

Relationship Tips for Women


No comments:

Post a Comment